Soft,moist,chewy and chocolatey it will definitely make you eat more than one piece!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS:
- 1 large egg,room temperature
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup almond butter,I used smooth Barney Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 cup m&m’s or chocolate chips
Step 2: INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. Prepare an 8×8 inch pan with foil and cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl,beat the egg with a stand mixer,or whisk by hand if you want,until becomes frothy.
- Add the honey and continue beating on medium speed,until well incorporated.
- Add almond butter,vanilla extract and orange zest and continue beating on low.
- Finally,add baking powder and salt.Using a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula,add the m&m’s or chocolate chips,and stir well until well combined.
- Pour the batter in the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes,until golden brown and A toothpick inserted into the center will come out with a few moist crumbs when done.
- Allow the blondies to cool down completely,before serving.