Intro: BBQ Chicken Burger Recipe
BBQ Chicken Burger Recipe
What is better than burgers? A variety of burgers!
So my life has taken me on a trip being healthier and attempting to hack food for a the same feel as the not so healthy items. The one food I can never get enough of is burgers. But if I eat a burger with all the fixins from bacon to avocado, i'm going to get fat. So this is not an option so the first goal is to get rid of the beef and my new mission......
MULTIPLE VARIETIES OF CHICKEN BURGERS!!!!
So with that I take on a good ol classic BBQ, using Sweet Baby Ray's makes this recipe not only easily but delicious for anyone looking to have a burger but wants to stick to leaner meats. With your choice of ingredients the mission now is to take the road to amazingness on this Chicken Burger taste ride.
BBQ Chicken Burger Ingredients
2 Chicken Breast
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 cup oatmeal flour
BBQ Chicken Burger Instructions
1. Cut the Chicken into cubes
2. Mix with the BBQ sauce and leave overnight
3. Place all your ingredients in the food processor
4. Form your patties (you can leave in the fridge for 20 min to hold the form better)
5. Bake in the oven for 20min at 350 or grill