Introduction: Watch & Bracelet Hanging Bar
This is my first instructable and sorry for my english
This project is a second that I make, red is my first.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Material & Tool
1. Plastic tube
3. Whiteboard marker
4. Square ruler
Step 2: Prepare Bar
1. Cut tip of silicone tube and rub
2. Drill center of tube, Diameter same as whiteboard marker
Step 3: Prepare Column
1. Cut tip of marker and pull ink out
2. measure marker diameter ( for drill bar and base)
Step 4: Prepare Base
1. Cut wood length about 2/3 of bar.
2. Drill center of wood, Diameter same as whiteboard marker
Step 5: Assembly Test
Step 6: Wrap
1. Wrap bar, column and base with woollen
2. Cut woollen out from hole of bar and base
Step 7: Assembly
Assembly with glue