I love the delicious dessert, well anytime really, French origin recipe of Crepes. Yum! There is nothing better to fight away those blues, than these Sweet Blueberry Stuffed Crepes. Enjoy this video from the Chobani Challenge using delightful Blueberry Greek Yogurt.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Quick and Easy How to Video:
Step 2: Ingredients
1 1/3 Cups Milk
3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 Tablespoon Butter, melted
1 1/2 Cups Blueberries
¼ Cup Honey
1 1/2 Cups Greek Yogurt, Blueberry
Step 3: Instructions
1. Blend milk, flour, eggs, honey, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender until smooth.
2. Heat a skillet on medium heat.Brush a coat of melted butter over the bottom and sides of the pan.
3. Pour ¼ cup of batter into the center of the pan, twirling the pan so the batter spreads evenly.
4. Cook for 30 seconds until crêpes pull away from the sides of the pan.
5. Gently flip the crêpe over with a rubber spatula and cook for an additional 20 seconds.
6. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate.
7. Repeat cooking the crêpes until all the batter has been used.
8. Set the cooked crêpes aside.
9. Rinse and clean the same pan.
10. Heat the blueberries, and yogurt.
11. To assemble and fill the crêpes, scoop 1/3 cup of blueberry mixture in the center of the crêpe from side to side.
12. Tuck the side ends over the yogurt about 1-inch in.Fold the opposite sides over each other to form a wrap.
13. Finish each crêpe off with a dash of blueberry mixture.
Step 4: Nutrition Facts