Introduction: Bomba Barbarian Bruschetta Pizza
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 3 each ounces Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 4 State Cheddar
- 4 each ounces Bomba Bruschetta Mix (see my "related recipes" section for details on this recipe)
- 1 each (2 slices) Parmesan Cheezzy Bread (see my "related recipes" section for details on this recipe)
Step 2: Add Cheese
Spread shredded cheese evenly across the bread to present a flat surface and to aide in the melting process.
Step 3: Layer Instructions
On each slice evenly spread:
- 1 ounce Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 4 State Cheddar.
- Top cheese with 2 ounces Bomba Bruschetta Mix (drained of vinaigrette).
- Add 1/2 ounce shredded cheese blend to top.
The Bomba Bruschetta Mix comes with a heavy dose of Balsamic vinaigrette. Make sure you drain out the vinaigrette before topping the cheese.
Step 4: Instructions
- Once you have added the top layer of shredded cheese place each slice back on the baking pan.
- Best to do the topping step on a cutting board or counter surface to avoid the spillage caking on the baking pan. Preheat oven to 475 degrees for 10 minutes.
- On a baking pan (with or without rack) place 2 each slices Cheezzy Parmesan Bread cheese side up.
- Cook in Under oven for approximately 5 minutes turning pan every minute to cook evenly.
- When the bread reaches a golden brown color carefully remove from oven and set on cutting board.
- On each slice evenly spread 1 each ounce Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 4 State Cheddar.
- Top cheese with 2 each ounces Bomba Bruschetta Mix (drained of vinaigrette).
- Add 1/2 each ounce shredded cheese blend to top.
- Place in Top oven for 5 minutes at 475 degrees or until cheese is melted as desired.
- Turn oven off and carefully remove baking pan.
Step 5: Done!
Enjoy with a nice glass of wine and a special person. Like much of my Over the Top style this dish is dressed to impress. So if you believe in home cooking advantage this delight is the ticket.