Intro: Bring Ramen for Lunch Tomorrow!
Recently, a friend complained to me that while instant noodle is convenient to make, there's no way to bring it to work as lunch tomorrow since it would be all soggy. Well, stop right there, who said instant noodles have to become soggy after a night? All you have to do is to stir fry the noodles!
As crazy as that sound, follow this instructable and soon you can bring your own well cooked and innovative instant noodle to lunch too! (and people won't even notice that its actually instant noodle~)
Step 1: Materials
- A pack of instant noodle
- one tomato
- one egg
- spices : black pepper & basil leave
Step 2: Cutting Prep
- Cut garlic in to thin threads
- cut tomato in to chunks
- cut scallion into mini rings
- open the pack of instant noodles
Step 3: Saute
- add 2 tbsp of oil
- saute garlic until browned
- add noodle in
Step 4: Boiling
- Add water to the pan until the noodle is 1/3 emerged
- once the bottom softens, flip the patty to emerge the top too
- very quickly, the whole patty will soften and you should be able to stir loose the knots
- add a basil leave to the pan
- crack an egg into the pan
Step 5: Finishing Up
- Once the bottom of the egg has solidified, add tomato to the pan
- sprinkle the soup pack in the instant noodle package in and mix well; the salt in the pack should be more than enough.
- Evaporate all excess liquid from the noodle, you should hear searing sounds when its down
- Turn off heat and transfer contents in pan to plate
- Serve hot or refrigerate for the next day!