Introduction: Caramel Apple Cookies :)
Here's a recipe and a quick step guide to delicious CARAMEL APPLE COOKIES.
Things you will need :
1.Basic cookie dough (or store bought)
3.Granny Smith apples
8.Mixing bowls and utensils
Here are easy to do steps to help you make Caramel Apple Cookies
1. I set my oven for 350 degrees and then measured my parchment paper to fit my cookie sheet/pan.
2. Pack cookie dough into decorating bag and pipe onto your parchment paper covered cookie sheet.
2. Put in the oven and bake for 9-12 minutes.
3. Remove Cookies from oven and let cool
4. Melt down caramel squares
5. Slice apples in half and remove core then slice to your desired width.
6. Sandwich apple slice between two cookies on a skewer
7. Dip into melted caramel until covered and remove as much excess caramel as possible.
8. Place on parchment paper.
9. Sprinkle with your favorite topping.
10. Let stand or place in refridgerator
11. EAT AND ENJOY :)