This recipe makes garlic breads from simple cheaper items, as opposed to a fancier, more expensive ingredients. It also uses homemade garlic butter.
I've always love garlic bread; I just love munching on it. And it seems I just can't have enough of it. Recently I've been craving it badly, but I didn't have all the fancier ingredients or time to make it. I figured, I'd just make cheap garlic bread, to satiate my garlic bread desires and to make lot of it. Quantity over Quality, when it comes to college student cooking hacks!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- Baguette or Hot dog bun
Step 2: Mince Garlic
Mince 2-3 cloves of garlic finely.
Step 3: Saute Garlic
- In a large pan in medium heat, saute the minced garlic
Step 4: Add Butter
- Add about 3-4 teaspoons of butter and melt it on the pan in low-medium heat.
Step 5: Toast Bread
- Once all the butter has melted, dip the bread on the garlic butter on the pan.
- Move it around to spread the garlic butter flavour.
- Keep on on the pan until toasted, light golden brown in colour.
Step 6: Melt Cheese
- Once toasted, add in cheese slices on top of the mini garlic bread slices. It will melt since the bread is still warm from the pan, but if not, thrown it in the toaster over or microwave for a few seconds to melt it.
Even though I burnt some of mine, it was still so delicious, it satiated my desires for garlic bread!
Participated in the
Makerspace Contest 2017