Introduction: Chocolate Bananas and Strawberries
Things you will need:
4. One big pot
5. One small pot
6. Popsicle sticks
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Cutting Fruit
1.Cut bananas in half
2. Put popsicle in flat end of bananas
3.Clean strawberries and cut tops off
Step 2: Melting Chocolate
1. Put water in big pot and boil water
2. Place chocolate in smaller pot and place smaller pot in the big pot
3. Wait until chocolate is completely melted
Step 3: Spreading Chocolate on Fruit
1. Place banana in pot and spread chocolate on banana with a spoon
2. Place fork on strawberry and spread chocolate on strawberry with a spoon
Step 4: Final Step
1. Place bananas and strawberries on plates (paper or glass).
2. Place both bananas and strawberries in freezer for half an hour
3. Enjoy a tasty desert