Intro: Chunky Monkey Cookies
These easy to make cookies are gluten free, healthier than your average cookie, and simply delicious!
Step 1: Chunky Monkey Cookies
- 1 very ripe banana (120g)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (40g) (quick oats work too)
- 4 T PB2 (24g) + 2 T water
- 1/2 t cinnamon (optional)
- 1 T dark chocolate chips (14g)
- Mix together PB2 and water to get a “real” peanut butter consistency.
- Mash banana
- Mix everything together - try adding white chocolate, raisins, nuts, etc…
- Use parchment or baking mat and drop batter on cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes
- Feel free to use regular nut or peanut butter instead of PB2
- I like the texture of old fashioned oats, but quick oats work fine too
12 small cookies – 372 calories 8F 68C 12P