Intro: Crusty Apple Cobbler
This delicious Apple Cobbler is made simple by using our quick and easy crusty rolls.
Step 1: Ingredients
10 Rhodes French Crusty Rolls, thawed
1/2 cup butter, melted
21 ounce can Apple Pie filling
14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
pinch each of allspice, nutmeg and ginger
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup maple syrup, if desired
Step 2: Instructions
1. Cut rolls into 1/2 inch cubes.
2. Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan and top with pie filling.
3. Sprinkle bread cubes over the pie filling.
4. Combine sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger and vanilla.
5. Pour mixture over bread cubes and push cubes down with a fork to absorb moisture.
6. Bake at 375°F 30-35 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
7. Cool for 15 minutes and serve warm with maple syrup, if desired.