Introduction: DIY Easy Way to Decorate a Vase Like Professional Look
Glazed vase,cotton cloth, scissor,glue,solution tape, cutter,clear lacquer ,
Step 1: Select Vase and Cotton Cloth
- Take a glazed Vase.
- Take a piece of printed cotton cloth.
- Cut a pattern according to the vase size .
- Take 2 pattern for front and back.
Step 2: Pattern Pasting
- Use glue to paste the pattern .
- First pattern paste on front side .
- Both patterns should be paste with the help of glue.
Step 3: Stripe Pasting
- Take 2 stripe from cloth.
- Now paste them on vase.
- 1 stripe on top on vase..
- 2 stripe on bottom .
- Now take solution tape .
- Cut 2 or 3 mini stripe for the final touch.
Step 4: Use of Lacquer
- Spray clear lacquer on vase.
- It is necessary to preserve the cloth on vase.
- Now vase is ready for display
Step 5: Few Beautiful Pics of Vase
- Finally vase is ready.
- please check awesome pics .