Breadcrumbs are an amazingly versatile ingredient. They can thicken sauces, bind together meatballs or croquettes, and they can serve as a crunchy coating or topping. Fresh Breadcrumbs make an excellent binder, which is why they so often show up in meat loaf and stuffing recipes.
Here I have shared a simple and easy way, how to do breadcrumbs stove top method with step-wise instructions.
So let's get started!
Step 1: All You Need
- 3 - 5 slices of Bread Slices (as your requirements).
- Nonstick Skillet
- Airtight container (optional)
Step 2: Toasting
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium-high, once it's hot place the bread slices on them (do not grease them).
- Once the side gets toasted and has a good golden crust, flip side and toast it.
- Stake the bread on a plate and let it cool down.
- Make sure you toast the bread well on both sides and let it cool before crumbling else you will spoil your mixer and the breadcrumbs would have moisture because of heat.
Step 3: #Crumble #Mixer
- Tear the bread into pieces and put in a mixer and crumble it for 30-50 seconds.
- Or you can use a knife to cut the bread into a cube shape and then put in a mixer and crumble.
Step 4: Breadcrumbs Are Ready
- With short time your Breadcrumbs are done.
- Store in an airtight container use when needed.
- At first, the breadcrumbs would be a bit soft once you refrigerate they will be a bit firm.
You can use this breadcrumbs for Popcorn chicken,Onion Rings, Potato nuggets etc.
That's all foodies..! Enjoy Cooking.