Intro: Fresh Raw Fruit Tart (with Cocoa Fill)
Looking for raw dessert but you think it's boring and tasteless? Think again!!
There is the most tasteful, refreshing, unexpensive, fast and raw (yes, RAW!) dessert you will ever eat!
And guess what.... it has a wonderful cocoa fill...!!
Let's make it!
Step 1: Ingredients
So, I will show you two decoration alternatives, with banana-strawberries-raisins and another with banana-pineapple. But remember that you can play with numerous fruit combinations! Just feel free to use your fantasy! And of course your favorite fruits!
The ingedients are:
- 200 gr of nuts ( I used hazelnuts and almonds, 100gr each, but if you prefer other nuts use them!)
- 4 bananas (3 for the cocoa cream fill and 1 for decoration)
- 4-5 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- 8 soaked dates and 4 soaked dried figs (again, if you prefer other dried fruits replace these of this recipe)
- 8-10 strawberries and 1 cup of raisins or 1 pineapple for decoration
Step 2: Making the Tart Crust
The only thing you have to do is to grind your nuts, make a "sauce" with the soaked (for 10 minutes) dates and figs and then put them together! But be careful, do not make a "sticky" mix. If this happens, just add few more tbsp of grinded nuts.
Make a compact mix and just press and spread it till the edges of a round pan. Be sure that your mix is uniformly distributed.
Put the tart crust in the fridge for few minutes to harden, while you make the cocoa fill and cut your fruits.
Step 3: Making the Cocoa Fill
This step is so simple! You have to put 3 bananas in the food processor with cocoa powder and puree! The fill is ready to use (and eat of course!).
Step 4: Decoration
All you have to do is to cut fruits and decorate your tart! As I said, use your favorite fruits!
Put in fridge for 30 minutes (if you can wait..!)