Introduction: Halloween Light Up Pumpkin
Hello this is a project that me and my partner did together i hop you like it for your Halloween night.
Step 1: Thing You Need
- First you need a Foxnovo Breadboard Jumper Wires 1 pin 10CM Male to Female Jumper Cable 40 Pcs $4.99 in https://www.amazon.com/Foxnovo-Breadboard-Jumper-...
- Second is the 3Pcs 2xCR2032 Coin Button Cell Battery Holder Case on/off Switch Black in https://www.amazon.com/2xCR2032-Button-Battery-Ho... for $4.21.
- Third one is the Velleman MK 102 Flashing LED Kit in http://www.frys.com/product/5417919?site=sr:SEARC... for $2.99.
- Four a 20 Genuine Loopacell CR2032 3v Lithium 2032 Coin Batteries Freshly Packed by Loopacell in https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MANSAX4/ref=sr_ph_1_... for $5.99.
- Fifth thing you need is a small light bulbs or small lights. Then you need a Halloween pumpkin man door hanger in a dollar tree
Step 2: How to Put the Mk 102 Together
Follow the info in the Velleman MK 102 Flashing LED Kit to solder it together but if you lose it here what it look like.
Step 3: Putting in the Lights Wires
In step 3 you should have all ready finish step 2. Now you should get the Breadboard Jumper and Solder in two wire in any size you want. Also if you pick a blue light bulb then you would need 4 wire and two Batteries packs.
Step 4: Putting in the Batteries Packed
In step four you would need the Coin Button Cell Battery Holder Case and the Coin Batteries Freshly Packed. Then you will need to Soldering one or two batteries if you pick blue bulbs MK 102 Flashing LED Kit. Now you can put the batteries in it. After that you can pick any color light bulbs.
Step 5: Put It Together
In step 5 you can use duck tape to strap it on the pumpkin or you can have a different way to put it together then you are all done.
Step 6: Finish
Now you have finish every thing here the photo of a finish pumpkin.