Tree branch,Foam backer rod, plain cotton cloth, color, linseed oil, binding wire, glue gun, air dry modeling clay, pot, starch spray,cement, wire cutter.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Shape of Branch
- Take tree branch and cut it into required shape.
- Take few foam backer rod .
- Make branches with the help of backer rod.
Step 2: Branches Making
- Take binding wire &cover it with crepe paper.
- Use cement and water mixture to cover the branch.
Step 3: Flower Making
- Take cotton cloth and cut it like maple leaf.
- Color the leaf.
Step 4: Arrangement of Leaves & Final Look
- Arrangement of leaves .
- Few final pics.
Participated in the