Intro: How to Make: Oreo Sweet Treats
Hello everyone and welcome back to TrendingSeasons! Today I’m going to show you how to add a little sweetness to these spring days.
I’m going to be making Oreo Sweet Treats, a combination of vanilla ice cream and Oreo cookies.
Let’s get started!
Click the VIDEO to learn how to make it!
You are going to need:
-A cupcake pan
-A stick of butter
-1 pack of Oreos
-A food processor
-And a gallon of vanilla ice cream
1. In your food processor, grind up 20 Oreos.
2. On low heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter.
3. Add the chopped Oreos into the butter pot.
4. Mix everything together.
5. Spoon some chopped cookies into the bottom of your cupcake pan.
6. Press down the Oreo bits…making it so there’s a small dip in the middle.
7. Spoon scoops of softened vanilla ice cream on top.
8. Crumble bits of Oreo on each one.
9. Place the cupcake pan in your freezer, freeze until hardened!
10. Once hardened, use a knife to get the Oreo treats out of the pan.
Nothing like a pick-me-up that has the right amount of sweet and doesn’t make you feel guilty! No regrets!
Thanks to everyone for watching!
Be sure to give this video a “like,” and comment below. Let me know your thoughts! I’ve got lots of NEW videos in the works so be sure to SUBSCRIBE!
Until next time loves! XO!