In this DIY Halloween Voodoo style Tutorial I'll show you how to create with just a sack,scissors, adhesive tape, vienna straw, a piece of cardboard, filling for packaging, nails, polystyrene ball, needle and buttons + a little fancy without exact measurementsyou can create this damned VooDoo DoLL.
Don't Forget To Subscribe The Channel / Share Your Thought Through Comments / Give Thumbs.► Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/LIVEFUNandDiY (Don't forget to turn on the bell notifications!)
Step 1: COSPLAY
Step 2: NICE PICTURES
Step 3: Materials Needed for the Creation
3. adhesive tape
4. vienna straw
5. a piece of cardboard
6. filling for packaging
8. polystyrene ball
11.+ a little bit of fancy
Step 4: Torso Creation 1 Phase
1. Cut the cardboard
2. Start giving the shape of the torso
3. Use the adhesive tape to help you
Step 5: Torso Filling
1. Take the torso shape of cardboard and put it in a small plastic bag.
2. Fill it with filling for packaging.
3. Coat everything with the adhesive tape.
Step 6: Sack Cut for Torso
1. Take the exact measure and cut the sack to cover the torso (help you with adhesive tape)
Step 7: We Start Sewing
1. Take Vienna's straw and put it on the needle.
2. Sew well all together with stem stitch that will give the halloween touch.
Step 8: Head Creation
1. Take the polystyrene ball and dress it with double-sided adhesive tape.
2. Put on the sack.
3. Make a knot on the neck to immobilize the sack.
4. Sew the neck well then cut it from the rest of the sack.
Step 9: Head Attach
1. Choose the head position and sew well.
Step 10: Sewing Hands
1. Cuts the pieces of the sack into retangles.
2. Fill with filling for packaging and roll them up.
3. Sew around with stem stitch.
4. Attach the hands to the body.
Step 11: Sewing Legs
Repeat the same procedure of the hands for the legs.
Step 12: Choice of Eyes
Choose the eyes you prefer.
Step 13: Sewing of the Eyes
Sew the eyes with the tailor's thread.
Step 14: Sew the Mouth
Sew the mouth with the desired shape with straw of vienna.
Step 15: Sew the Buttons
Sew the buttons on the body/torso with the tailor's thread.
Step 16: Nails Putting
Perform the voodoo rite as you prefer.
Runner Up in the
Fiber Arts Contest 2017