Introduction: How to Make a Easy Dismountable Spider Web - Halloween Decorations DIY
This spider web can be fully disassembled and reassembled even the following year.
Note: If you have any difficulties watch my video step by step on youtube. https://youtu.be/W50gL1F8ox8
1. Two tree trunks 7-10 cm high, 20 cm diameter.
2. Two 2m rods of 8-10 mm diameter, (Dowel Pins).
3. Ball of wool.
4. Super strong glue.
5. Electric screwdriver.
6. Drill bit for wood 8-10 mm diameter.
Step 1: Perforation
1. Use a screwdriver to make a 5 cm deep hole in the middle of the trunk.
Step 2: Start of Assembly
1. Insert Dowel Pins in Trunk holes that you have made before.
Step 3: Spider Web Bridge Thread
1. Create two bridges with the wool thread, the first all at the bottom and the second all at the top.
Step 4: Spider Web Radius
1. Start by tying the wool thread in the corners forming an "X".
2. Now create a star remembering to go around the center with the wool.
3. In total you should cross eight threads of wool.
Note: Remember to go around the center with each strand.
Step 5: Spider Web Capture Spiral
1. To make the capturing spirals you have to start from the center and go outwards, with a space between them of 4-5 cm.
2. Tie the woolen thread with a knot at a Radius.
3. Go to the next radius and make a loop around it with the wire and so on until you close the circle. Repeat this for about thirteen times.
Note: If the bridge does not seem to resist or to bend too much reinforce it with one or two passes of wool thread.
Step 6: Locking
1. Pass each crossing of the wool threads with a drop of the super strong glue.
Note: Thanks to this last operation, the web can be reused whenever you want.
Step 7: Results
Step 8: Results
Step 9: Results
Participated in the