Need to send a letter and don't have an envelope. Here is how to make envelopes quickly and easily.
Things you need
Paper and some tape
- Fold the paper in half and unfold it so there is a crease right in the middle
- Take the any of the two corners and pull it down so it looks like an aeroplane start
- Fold the two sides as shown in the picture.
- Take the bottom of it an pull it up. Open it and insert your message
- To finish it off tape the middle and the sides.
You are done???????
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.