Today we are going to make a nice little drink that could serve as both alcoholic or nonalcoholic. It is Simple, short and easy on the pocket in terms of products.
Step 1: Ingredients
You will need:
- Wasabi paste - 1/4 tablespoon : I do not suggest using powder as it would add a bad powder taste.
- Pomegranate juice - 150ml: I prefer fresh home juiced but you can always buy pre-made.
- Coconut water - 50ml: Or if you dislike the taste of Coconut water you can use pineapple juice.
- Crushed ice - 1/2 cup : crushed makes the drink cooler in a short amount of time and does not water it down.
- Drink Shaker : Or anything to mix the drink.
- Sparkling water or Vodka [if you are feeling spicy] - The amount depends on your taste.
Step 2: Mix Everything
Add all the ingredients, shake them and let it set for a while. After you can taste it and accordingly add sparkling water/Vodka to your taste. Let us know if you like it, and if you have more great add on.