Introduction: Japans Love
Today we are going to make a nice little drink that could serve as both alcoholic or nonalcoholic. It is Simple, short and easy on the pocket in terms of products.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
You will need:
- Wasabi paste - 1/4 tablespoon : I do not suggest using powder as it would add a bad powder taste.
- Pomegranate juice - 150ml: I prefer fresh home juiced but you can always buy pre-made.
- Coconut water - 50ml: Or if you dislike the taste of Coconut water you can use pineapple juice.
- Crushed ice - 1/2 cup : crushed makes the drink cooler in a short amount of time and does not water it down.
- Drink Shaker : Or anything to mix the drink.
- Sparkling water or Vodka [if you are feeling spicy] - The amount depends on your taste.
Step 2: Mix Everything
Add all the ingredients, shake them and let it set for a while. After you can taste it and accordingly add sparkling water/Vodka to your taste. Let us know if you like it, and if you have more great add on.
Participated in the
Summer Food and Drink Contest