Introduction: Juniper Bonsai
- drift wood
- epoxy resin
- plastic net
- glue gun
- artificial leaves
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
- take few drift wood
- clean with brush
- join pieces with epoxy resin
- take plastic net basket
- cut it in round shape to make triangular shape
- take few artificial leaves and paste these on round plastic piece
- colour the drift wood
- fix the bonsai tree with cement
- put some clay for better look
- set clay with real stone
- for final look set pot with grass.
- bonsai tree is ready
Participated in the