Arduino based PC monitor which displays CPU temperature, load, clock and used RAM
CPU load or clock values can be also drawn as a graph.
- Arduino Nano or Arduino Pro Mini with USB to serial adapter
- Nokia 5110 84x48 LCD
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Connections
Full list of connections from LCD side:
- RST to Pin 9
- CS/CE to Pin 10
- DC to Pin 8
- MOSI/DIN to Pin 11 / SPI
- SCK/CLK to Pin 13 / SPI
- VCC to 3.3V
- LIGHT to GND via 200ohm resistor
Step 2: Arduino Firmware
Step 3: PC Software
- Download and install HardwareSerialMonitor
- Start it with administrator rights
- Choose correct serial port