Introduction: Paper Mini House
Hello and welcome to my new Instructable.
Today's project has to do with the construction of a small house this time out of paper. A cute gift idea to give to several friends and family in any occasion. This project will be a Valentine's present to my boyfriend. I will hide inside the house small chocolate candies and sweets that he loves :) . He will not be expecting it!!!
Step 1: Gather Your Supplies
This part is very easy because you will need:
- crafting paper in a color of your choice in size A4
- a pair of scissors
- Print the paper house template in the crafting paper. You will find the template at the bottom of the Instructable
- Cut the perimeter very carefully. You will see that there are small windows at the left and right side of the house and also a circular window behind. You can cut them with an X-acto knife. You can do the same with the front door. Only this time you have to cut the perimeter of the door.
- When you are done with the cutting, there comes the folding part. Start folding at the red lines. I used a ruler to help me fold at a straight line.
- Last comes the gluing part. Start forming the paper to make a cube shape and glue the parts to stand still. Leave the roof for the end.
This is the part where you have to decide what shall i put inside my mini house? If you like, you can add candies or sweets or small gifts at the inside of the mini house and give it as present. Another thing you can do is add a small battery light and see how it glows. If you decide to do that, put your present inside the house and then glue the roof.
Don't forget to add a small card with your wishes on!!!
Thank you for reading.
For more crafting please visit www.dreamsandcraft.com