Intro: Quick Spicy Frittata
Do you also love spicy food for breakfast? I bring you delicious morning frittata with chilies. Great combination of red onions and green chilies will boost your metabolism and help you burn some extra fat with this delicious chili frittata.
Also absence of all carbohydrates in this spicy frittata makes this food great for low carb diet and will help you keep your body fat low.
This frittata recipe is very easy, you just need to cut your onion and chili, fry it until onion is golden brown than add 4 whisked eggs and cook with lid on for few more minutes. Check instructions below for full frittata recipe.
Step 1: Check Video :-)
- 1 red onion
- 1 green chili
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- Cut red onion into wedges
- Fry onions on medium-high for about 2 minutes
- Remove seeds from chili pepper and cut it
- Fry together with onions for about 5 more minutes
- Sprinkle with salt
- Whisk 4 eggs and add them into pan
- Cook on low with lid on for about 5 minutes
- Frittata is done when eggs are set, enjoy :-)
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!