Introduction: Russian Sandwich Preparation
All that you need for making the sandwich are -
- Cabbage grated - 1/2 cup
- Carrot grated - 1/2 cup
- Green capsicum, chopped - 1/2 cup
- Onion, finely chopped - 1 large
- Processed cheese, cut into small pieces - 1/2 cup
- Yogurt whisked - 1 cup
- Fresh cream - 2 tbsp
- Lime juice - 1/2 tbsp
- Mustard paste - 1 tbsp
- White pepper powder (to taste)
- Garam masala powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped - 2 tbsp
- Green chilly chopped - 1
- Crust cutter
- Large Spoon and a bowl to mix.
To make Russian salad, combine all the above mentioned ingredients together. It will turn into a creamy filling.
Place Russian salad on four slices and spread it evenly.
Cover it with the remaining slice.
You can also make it OPEN SANDWICH.
There are various ways of making this preparation.
You can try it out with normal white bread.
But if you use normal bread, cut off the crust.
THIS IS BEST IF YOU SERVE IT CHILLED with Mustard sauce..