Step 1: Tools and Materials
- 4-5 Meter cord: That can be more or less than this length
- Scissors or blade: to cut the cords
Step 2: Cut Two Cords
Cut two thread of cord, each one with 2 meter length. As I said you can cut more or less.
Step 3: Fold the Cords
Fold the cords, not from middle! If you fold them from middle, too much size of your string will become unusable. Fold the cords asymmetric. For example one side with 4x length.
Step 4: Tie the Cords
How do you tie two simple cord? Like that, so simple, tie this two-thread cords. After this, we will have something like a hook.
Step 5: Tie the Threads
- Now you see 4 cords in bottom of the tie. Put two middle-cords beside of themselves, and two side-cords away.
- Bring the left cord to right.
- And bring it under the right cord.
- Then bring the right cord from under two-middle cords and over the left cord, to left.
- Now just pull the right and left cord to complete the first tie.
- You learned the trick! Just repeat this process to make more knots and finish the rope.
- At the end, you can cut surplus cords to give your rope an arranged look.
willababes made it!