Summer delight smoothie would be another way to call it.
It's very easy and fun to make, it's refreshing on a hot summer day, but also satisfying, and most importantly - Healthy!
Step 1: Things We Need
There's few ingredients for this wonderful summer delight smoothie.
And of course bender and a glass :)
Step 2: How to
With a few ingredients comes very few and easy steps.
Get your goodies ready!
Organic strawberries, bananas and blueberries.
1. Wash the berries.
2. cut berries into half or half and half, and get some banana slices.
3. Once you have it all in smaller pieces or chunks, but them in freezer.
4. After an hour or two ( or as many time as you will take) get them out.
5. Put blueberries, strawberries and bananas into the blender
6. Pour some coconut juice in there too
7. blend it all
8. Enjoy :)
There's always optional goodies you can put, and decorating the glass or jar or what ever vessel you choose.