Have you ever wanted a quick and easy snack that you could enjoy at any moment of the day? Well now there is, The Banana Dog. The Banana Dog is a fun and easy snack that you could enjoy on the go and at any moment of the day. Consisting of Banana, Honey, Peanut Butter, and Cinnamon these ingredients allow this snack not only to be sweet and savory, but also healthy as well. Packed with protein and potassium The Banana Dog allow anyone to enjoy an amazing healthy snack in a fun way.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
* Per One Banana Dog
2. Hot Dog Bun
4. Peanut Butter
5. Cinnamon Sugar
Step 2: Grill Hot Dog Bun
1. Place a skillet on the stove
2. Put a slice of butter on the skillet
3. Carefully place the bun in the HOT skillet
4. Leave bun in the skillet until it is golden brown
Step 3: Spread
1. Take a butter knife
2. Open hot dog bun
3. Evenly spread the peanut butter on the bun
Step 4: Banana Time
1. Peel Banana
2. Place Banana in the bun
3. Drizzle honey on top of the banana
4. Take a pinch of cinnamon and sprinkle evenly on top of the banana (optional)