A simple rechargeable flashlight
How to make:
1. Take an LED and connect a switch to its positive side.
2. Connect the switch's other side to the positive of the super-capacitor
3. Connect the LED's negative to the positive end of the super-capacitor
4. Hot glue the connections of the super-capacitor
5. Add more wire to the super-capacitor and fold it up the sides.
1. Make foil contacts (link).
2. Make pads curve and glue them to cardboard so the flashlight fits into them.
3. Apply power from wall wart.
Digital copy: https://www.instructables.com/file/FW82JWCG825HXY4/
Note: Open the digital copy with Fritzing (http://fritzing.org/).
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
JaymzW made it!