These are alkaline not lithium. But yes, irresponsible parents with half wit kids should take special heed.
As dangerous as any other small object. That is where irresponsible parents come in. Kids will be kids. This LED Tardis is no more dangerous than thousands of other things that are available people of all ages, 2 or 92.
Everything is "non-toxic" if one is exposed to a small enough amount. Considering the age of the children uneducated parents may allow to play with this stuff, Google salt toxicity and do the math. One bite of this stuff may be all that's needed to put a small kid in the hospital or worse.
You're kidding, right?
OMG and this one home schools. Please don't do that. Send your kids to public school. It's obvious you don't have the qualifictions to make this work.
If this cures you, you didn't have strep and you will probably die from something stupid and curable well before your time.Also Honey is insect vomit. Why would anyone eat it?