Tell us about yourself!
Excellent, I too have been repairing these bulbs for awhile because when I first started using them they cost over $20 each. When testing the LEDs with the diode setting I noticed my meter would light up 3 at a time which cut the time required to find the bad component significantly. I also used donor bulbs for LEDs, but instead of unsoldering the parts individually, I use a paint stripper heat gun and heat up the old circuit board then pick it up with pliers and tap it on the work bench and the components fall off. Great Ible!
Great I'ble. Worked first try. Needed to read the remote codes of some outdoor lights so I can program my Arduino to control them all. Thanks for doing all the leg work for my project.