2Instructables13,830Views61CommentsColumbus OhioJoined July 7th, 2015
Computer programmer and electronics tinkerer extraordinaire. Writing coding since the 4th grade(1974). Scuba Dive Master, Eagle Scout.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 6 More »
Raspberry Pi ClassClass Complete!
3D Printing With Circuits ClassClass Complete!
Arduino ClassClass Complete!
Electronics ClassClass Complete!
Internet of Things ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
- JeffM15 commented on DIYTechStudio's instructable How to Make Remote Controlled Spike Buster or Switch Board Using Standalone Atmega328P3 days ago
- JeffM15 commented on DIY Machines's instructable Arduino Robotic Bartender - 3D Printable & Bluetooth3 months ago
- JeffM15 commented on Make Everything's instructable Making a Breakfast Nook (W/ Storage) & Kitchen Table1 year ago
- JeffM15 commented on davebodnar's instructable Making a Moving, Wirelessly Controlled LED Display1 year ago
- JeffM15 completed the lessons What You'll Learn, Your First Experiments, Arduino Class, Skills Infusion & Going Further and 1 other in the class Arduino Class1 year ago
- JeffM15 completed the lessons Gather Your (Internet Of) Things, Software Setup, Combining Inputs and Outputs, Circuit Displays Internet Data and 3 others in the class Internet of Things Class1 year ago
- JeffM15 commented on MichaelB247's instructable Simplest ESP8266 Local Time Internet Clock With OLED1 year ago
- JeffM15 commented on Charles J Gantt's instructable How To: DIY Home Automation with NodeMCU And Amazon Alexa 1 year ago
- JeffM15 commented on jainrk's instructable $1 USB to UART-serial flashing device (dongle) with 3.3 V power supply for ESP8266MOD ESP-12 module1 year ago
- More Activities