43Instructables47,515Views630CommentsNorth Carolina -- nothing could be finerJoined May 20th, 2018
1945 was a very good year. No, not for wine ... for me. I was born. Yes, I'm old, Father William, but brillig, and my slithy toves still gyre and gimble in the wabe. So let me welcome you to the Little Shop of Jarfold. In my limited space and with my limited tools I tinker and putter and dabble making things for family and friends and repairing things around the house. I have a bucket list with only one thing listed for now: Don't kick it!
500+ Comments Earned a silver medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Show 7 More »
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
Glue ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
Table Saw ClassClass Complete!
- Kink Jarfold commented on fablabkamplintfort's instructable Fab-House (a Modular Open Source House Made From Cnc-cut-parts)9 hours ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on mista_fooyay's instructable Truck Farm: a Mobile Educational Garden Experiment1 day ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on DIYJRAY's forum topic Would a small scale model of your own house fit in the theme the Tiny Home contest?10 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on Tharindu Athapattu's instructable How to Make a Miniature Wooden Chair for Dollhouse11 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on jeremyhoffpauir's instructable How to Repurpose Old Fence Boards for a Wood Plank Wall14 days ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on JackmanWorks's instructable Reclaimed Wall Map With Epoxy Resin River and Road Inlay (Washington, D.C.)15 days ago
- More Activities