52Instructables103,402Views860CommentsNorth Carolina -- nothing could be finerJoined May 20th, 2018
1945 was a very good year. No, not for wine ... for me. I was born. Yes, I'm old, Father William, but brillig, and my slithy toves still gyre and gimble in the wabe. So let me welcome you to the Little Shop of Jarfold. In my limited space and with my limited tools I tinker and putter and dabble making things for family and friends and repairing things around the house. I have a bucket list with only one thing listed for now: Don't kick it!
500+ Comments Earned a silver medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Show 8 More »
Paper Mache ClassClass Complete!
Glue ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Beginning Leatherworking ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
Table Saw ClassClass Complete!
- Kink Jarfold commented on secretstashbros's instructable Hidden Rotary-Post Jewelry Box (With Three Secret Compartments)6 weeks ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on Sahrye's instructable Light-up Chanukah Sweater With Individual "candles"7 weeks ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on miairajennings's instructable DIY Overall Dress From a Large Flannel Shirt (No Sewing)7 weeks ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on diyperspective's instructable Router Table / Jigsaw 45-Degree Cuts / Rip Cut Blade Guide2 months ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on ColumB1's instructable I'm Not Talented Enough to Forge Knives, So I Did the Next Best Thing. 2 months ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on Organikmechanic's instructable Life Behind Glass. Miniature Biography - Shadow Box Assemblage2 months ago
- Kink Jarfold commented on Loubie3D's instructable Schrodinky: British Shorthair Cat in a Box – 3D Printable, Multi Part Model Assembly Guide2 months ago
- More Activities