169CommentsSouth of LondonJoined November 5th, 2014
Love to tinker with automation, wireless, sensors, energy monitoring. Believe future in living will be in heavily insulated dwellings with smart use of monitoring and control. Life is never dull. Retired scientist/engineer, keen cyclist.
Tell us about yourself!
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
- Phil_S commented on ASCAS's instructable DIY Automatic Alcohol Dispenser (No Arduino Needed)
- Phil_S commented on canida's instructable Safe Handling & Decontamination Procedures for COVID-19
- Phil_S commented on marciot's instructable Moving Things (and Lasers!) Using Printed Circuit Boards
- Phil_S commented on gzumwalt's instructable 3D Printed Mantel Style Auto Correcting Clock With Chimes and Daylight Savings Time
- Phil_S commented on Honus's instructable How to make a mini milling machine- manual or CNC!
- Phil_S commented on Make it Extreme's instructable It's Possible to Use the Angle Grinder As a Chainsaw
- Phil_S commented on botzendesign's instructable D.I.Y Ultra Quiet Shop compressor from a refrigerator motor (compressor)