29Instructables969,568Views225CommentsMarylandJoined June 29th, 2009
When I was a boy, I was amazed how my grandfather could make flotsam and jetsam into useful things. I am proud that I have inherited some of his skill.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
- RangerJ commented on RangerJ's instructable Stub Tuning a CB Big Stick Antenna for 10 Meters - Ham Radio
- RangerJ commented on RangerJ's instructable Make a Wire Brush/Buffer From an Unneeded Food Processor
- RangerJ's instructable Make a Wire Brush/Buffer From an Unneeded Food Processor 's weekly stats:
- RangerJ commented on 3366carlos's instructable Cable/wires Ties/guides/routers for Automobile Dashboard
- RangerJ commented on mazzmn's instructable How to Coil Extension Cords With the "Shepherd's Knot"
- RangerJ commented on JD Grayman's instructable "Gray Man" Style EDC Trauma Kit. This WILL Save Your Life!!!