6Instructables39,772Views12CommentsBelgium, CharleroiJoined October 11th, 2014
Self taught DIYer, interested by anything electronic but without trying to launch a rocket to the moon :-)
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Show 10 More »
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
3D Printing With Circuits ClassClass Complete!
Internet of Things ClassClass Complete!
Circuit Board Design ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Advanced 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Arduino ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
- RudyD1 completed the lessons Combining Inputs and Outputs, Gather Your (Internet Of) Things, Circuit Displays Internet Data and Internet of Things Class in the class Internet of Things Class1 year ago
- RudyD1's instructable Use Homie Firmware to Drive Sonoff Switch Module (ESP8266 Based)'s weekly stats: 1 year ago
- RudyD1's instructable Building Homie Devices for IoT or Home Automation's weekly stats: 1 year ago
- RudyD1 entered Use Homie Firmware to Drive Sonoff Switch Module (ESP8266 Based) in the Microcontroller Contest 2017 contest 1 year ago
- RudyD1 completed the lessons Tools and Materials for Arduino, Your First Experiments, Input/Output and Welcome to Arduino in the class Arduino Class1 year ago
- RudyD1 completed the lessons Bike Fender Part 4: Multi-Part Design, Glossary, Assembly and Finishing, Start Making and 1 other in the class 3D Printing Class1 year ago
- RudyD1 completed the lessons Bike Fender Part 1: Bike Saddle, Bottle Lock Part 3: 3D Printing With Support Structures, Bike Fender Part 2: Using Parameters, Bike Fender Part 3: Integrating Hardware and 1 other in the class 3D Printing Class1 year ago
- RudyD1 completed the lessons Setup and Print, Bottle Lock Part 2: Mechanical Assembly, Tools + Materials for 3D Printing, Fusion 360 Orientation and 4 others in the class 3D Printing Class1 year ago
- RudyD1 completed the lessons Publishing an Instructable, Welcome to Writing an Instructable, How to Write an Instructable and Documenting a Project in the class How to Write an Instructable1 year ago
- More Activities