12Instructables386,480Views89CommentsWisconsinJoined August 15th, 2007
Emeritus Professor of Mathematics.
- TinkerJim favorited Given Any Rigid Regular Polygon, Draw a Regular Polygon With Double the Number of Sides Using Only the Rigid Regular Polygon, a Straight Edge and a Pen or Pencil. by idarvey4 weeks ago
- TinkerJim favorited (Un)Folding the Mysteries of A4 Paper -- There's Some Pretty Far Out Geometry in There and Dipyramids (Un)Masked by mgrodzins10 months ago
- TinkerJim favorited Simple Tin Plating Copper Without Energy or Dangerous Chemicals. and Copper Plating a Quarter Without Electricity by nicamarvin1 year ago
- TinkerJim favorited Electronic Pendulum Made Into Brushless Motor and Make a Passive Ramp Walker Toy Using Binder Clips and Wooden Dowel by JimRD1 year ago
- TinkerJim commented on HoundDogRock's instructable Bioplastics: Casein Plastic and Starch-Based Plastic2 years ago
- More Activities