25Instructables308,270Views300CommentsAustin TXJoined July 27th, 2014
Electronics have always been fascinating to me. Things that get my attention are clocks, lamps, motion activated devices, light activated devices, laser intruder alert systems,solar and wind power, voltage inversion and lots more. I was lucky enough to be born in 1957 which has allowed me to watch so much history as the years have passed. The NASA space program in the 1960s was so unbelievably exciting as they worked towards the goal of putting a man on the moon.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- Volthaus Electronics Laboratory commented on Wingletang's instructable Talking Washing Machine Interface for the Blind AKA 'SOAP'
- Volthaus Electronics Laboratory commented on eliesalame's instructable Print the IP Address on LCD From Arduino and Ethernet Shield
- Volthaus Electronics Laboratory's instructable Adeept TM1638 LED 4-Digit 7 Segment Digital Display Module's weekly stats:
- Volthaus Electronics Laboratory commented on Konstantin Dimitrov's instructable DIY: A 5 Minutes Arduino Voltmeter With An OLED Display
- Volthaus Electronics Laboratory commented on CircuitMagic's instructable DIY Digital RPM Tachometer | RPM Counter With Arduino
- Volthaus Electronics Laboratory commented on Being Engineers's instructable How to use your Linux OS device as a monitor of Raspberry Pi
- Show More Activities