17Instructables4,569Views6CommentsWichita State University College of EngineeringJoined March 1st, 2017
Students at Wichita State University run a program that modifies off-the-shelf ride-on toy cars for kids with disabilities. Our cars feature more technical builds with joysticks and arduinos. We post our instructions for anyone to use to help give kids mobility!
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- WSUGoBabyGo's instructable Irasema Build Report - Removable Storage Bay and Internally Lighted Button's weekly stats: 16 days ago
- WSUGoBabyGo's instructable WSU GoBabyGo Modification - Adjustable Tray and Throttle Button's weekly stats: 5 months ago
- WSUGoBabyGo commented on WSUGoBabyGo's instructable WSU GoBabyGo Modification - Snap Action Switch Steering Wheel6 months ago
- WSUGoBabyGo commented on WSUGoBabyGo's instructable WSU GoBabyGo Modification - Ride on 12V Jeep With Big Mac Switch6 months ago
- WSUGoBabyGo's instructable Adventure SUV With Integrated Snap Action Switch Steering Wheel (Xavier)'s weekly stats: 7 months ago