2Instructables113,057Views54CommentsFort Wayne, INJoined February 7th, 2017
I'm officially one of those people that spend almost all their time connecting wires, typing code, and doing other stuff people call 'boring.' I enjoy working with LEDs, Arduinos, and making things of all sorts from wood. I started an Instructables account with hopes of sharing my tips, tricks, and projects.
Tell us about yourself!
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Sensors Contest 2017
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Microcontroller Contest 2017
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Woodworking Contest 2017
PVC ClassClass Complete!
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
Large Motors ClassClass Complete!
Starting a Handmade BusinessClass Complete!
3D Design ClassClass Complete!
Metalworking ClassClass Complete!
Internet of Things ClassClass Complete!
Design Sketching ClassClass Complete!
Invention ClassClass Complete!
Beginner 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Intermediate 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Advanced 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Electronics ClassClass Complete!
Easy 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Photography ClassClass Complete!
Woodworking ClassClass Complete!
Robots ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
How to Write an InstructableClass Complete!
Arduino ClassClass Complete!
- addictedToArduino completed the lessons Create & Assemble Lamp Components, Sculpt the Lamp Base, Design Review & Collaboration, Create a Photo Real Render and 5 others in the class 3D Design Class
- addictedToArduino completed the lessons Cleaning and Finishing PVC, Bending and Forming PVC, Gluing and Fastening PVC, Tools and Materials for PVC and 2 others in the class PVC Class
- addictedToArduino completed the lessons Troubleshooting, Casting in Pre-made Molds, Concrete Finishing, Casting Molds With Voids and 2 others in the class Concrete Class
- addictedToArduino completed Starting a Handmade Business, How to Start a Handmade Business, The Costs of Selling , Promoting Your Handmade Business and 1 other
- addictedToArduino completed the lessons Model the Lamp Shade, Sketch the Lamp, Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour, Model the Lamp Arm and 2 others in the class 3D Design Class
- addictedToArduino completed the lessons Hardware Setup, Circuit Displays Internet Data, Internet of Things Class, Combining Inputs and Outputs and 1 other in the class Internet of Things Class
- addictedToArduino completed the lessons Lesson 4: Drawing in 3D, Light and Shadow, Case Study- White Noise Machine, Lesson 3: Drawing in 2D and 2 others in the class Design Sketching Class
- addictedToArduino completed the lessons Ideation: Brainstorming & Sketching, Presentation: Final Model, Drawings + Renderings , Inventor Class, Inspiration: Through Research and 1 other in the class Inventor Class
- Show More Activities