3,924Views461CommentsGermanyJoined April 27th, 2012
Putter (pŭt′ər) v. put·tered, put·ter·ing, put·ters 1. To busy oneself in a desultory though agreeable manner. 2. To do random, unplanned work or activities. 3. To occupy oneself with minor or unimportant tasks. 4. To walk or move in an unhurried or casual manner.
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
- antioch commented on BevCanTech's instructable Tissue Box Made From a Tissue Paper, Super Glue and Baking Soda
- antioch commented on 8BitsAndAByte's instructable Not-So-Smart-But-Very-Wholesome-Yet-Slightly-Creepy Mirror
- antioch commented on AlexisS101's instructable Step-by-Step on How to Do an Upside-down Halloween Face
- antioch commented on MrsHarrisTeaches's instructable Bubble Wand Building: an Easy Makerspace Activity for a Summer STEAM Camp
- antioch commented on mattaw's instructable Fixing a Monitor With a Breadmaker: AKA Don't Throw It Out!
- antioch commented on Creativity Hero's instructable How to Build a Crosscut Sled With Flip Stop Block (+ Free Plans)
- antioch commented on ShakeTheFuture's instructable Start Your Car With a Rope (Dead Battery Life Hack)
- antioch commented on mox386's instructable SAD Box inspired (keep ur soul warm with a light box)
- antioch commented on Niii Pawww's instructable Ultra-light Insulated Backpacking Mug for 20 CENTS!
- antioch commented on iPodGuy's instructable Make an all purpose organic pesticide from vegetables
- Show More Activities