Inbox View Profile

Tell us about yourself!

  • This stuff is always changing. The best way is to just get a prepaid card that works with itunes or other streaming services. There are a few ways including gift cards. I recommend using a service like which will let people outside the US get a visa that works with itunes. Or - find a friend in the US to lend you their credit card and you can pay them back!

    View Instructable »
  • Yes - definitely need a vpn or dns proxy outside the US for Hulu plus and sling.The hard part is actually paying for the services because they require a US credit card. I use which let's non Americans easily get a US issued card (with some restrictions) but works fine for streaming services.The other option is to purchase a gift card that was physically bought in the US - there are some services that will do this for you and email you the card info. Watch out as there are a lot of scams for this.

    View Instructable »