3Instructables25,764Views45CommentsJoined December 30th, 2014
I've been tearing things up since I was a kid. My parents say that I, "always wanted to take perfectly good things apart to see why they work." And, that I, "could destroy an anvil with a rubber mallet." I'm not sure about that second statement, but I have eventually learned how to put some things back together after disassembly.
- dpeach commented on rahulsrajan's instructable 4-Axis CNC Hot-wire Foam Cutter (Arduino+Ramps1.4)8 weeks ago
- dpeach completed the lessons Lesson 4: Drawing in 3D, Case Study- White Noise Machine, Lesson 3: Drawing in 2D and Light and Shadow in the class Design Sketching Class2 months ago
- dpeach commented on thriftyworkshop's instructable Raspberry Pi Zero - OTG Hack - Add a Fullsize Connector7 months ago
- dpeach completed the lessons Further Considerations, Large Motors Class, Reversing a Motor and Controlling Motor Speed in the class Large Motors Class12 months ago
- dpeach commented on The Modern Inventor's instructable Storm Glass - the Weather Forecasting Lamp That Simulates Real Weather Conditions!1 year ago
- More Activities