3Instructables53,135Views66CommentsJoined December 30th, 2014
I've been tearing things up since I was a kid. My parents say that I, "always wanted to take perfectly good things apart to see why they work." And, that I, "could destroy an anvil with a rubber mallet." I'm not sure about that second statement, but I have eventually learned how to put some things back together after disassembly.
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- dpeach commented on TarcisioB1's instructable Fixing Bootloader on Arduino Leonardo - ProMicro With USBasp
- dpeach commented on X0n1T3's instructable Convert Monoprice Maker Select Plus 3D to Wanhao Duplicator I3 Plus
- dpeach commented on rahulsrajan's instructable 4-Axis CNC Hot-wire Foam Cutter (Arduino+Ramps1.4)
- dpeach commented on thriftyworkshop's instructable Raspberry Pi Zero - OTG Hack - Add a Fullsize Connector
- dpeach commented on The Modern Inventor's instructable Storm Glass - the Weather Forecasting Lamp That Simulates Real Weather Conditions!
- Show More Activities