1Instructables1,926Views57CommentsTurin ItalyJoined September 29th, 2007
I like to make things, if possible from stuff laying around or easy to source from local shops, with online sources being my last choice. Most of my projects are inspired by life's little annoyances. My favorite tools are the handsaw and bandsaw.
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- drewscreen favorited Adjustable Wood Sawhorse, Square Wood Trivet and Easy Glass Bottle Cutter Made Up of Common Parts [UPDATED... Again] by andrea biffi
- drewscreen commented on ortega18paul's instructable Tape Dispenser Cylinder Hack With Hand Tools Only!
- drewscreen commented on DougB89's instructable Make Indicator Lights Visible While Integrated Dishwasher Door Is Closed
- drewscreen commented on Neurogami's instructable Managing Limited Desktop Space and Multiple Projects
- drewscreen commented on Tretech's instructable Up-cycle (popped Air Mattress + Water Bottle = Shop Vac)
- drewscreen commented on AverageJoesJoinery's instructable You Can Use a Drill Bit for More Than Drilling Holes!
- drewscreen's instructable Quick Fix for Lost Valve for a Decathlon Easy Breath Full-face Snorkel Mask's weekly stats:
- drewscreen commented on drewscreen's instructable Quick Fix for Lost Valve for a Decathlon Easy Breath Full-face Snorkel Mask
- drewscreen commented on John_TS_DTW's instructable How to cut a golf ball in half? We did it at TechShop.
- Show More Activities