1Instructables935Views46CommentsTurin ItalyJoined September 29th, 2007
I like to make things, if possible from stuff laying around or easy to source from local shops, with online sources being my last choice. Most of my projects are inspired by life's little annoyances. In the past I have had the privilege to work in some pretty awesome prototyping shops in the US, with equipment like CNC routers and high-capacity FDM 3d printers, but now I do most of my projects with hand tools and a sewing machine. I'm rarely without my Leatherman.
1+ Featured Instructable Earned a bronze medal
- drewscreen commented on Tretech's instructable Up-cycle (popped Air Mattress + Water Bottle = Shop Vac)
- drewscreen commented on AverageJoesJoinery's instructable You Can Use a Drill Bit for More Than Drilling Holes!
- drewscreen's instructable Quick Fix for Lost Valve for a Decathlon Easy Breath Full-face Snorkel Mask's weekly stats:
- drewscreen commented on drewscreen's instructable Quick Fix for Lost Valve for a Decathlon Easy Breath Full-face Snorkel Mask
- drewscreen commented on John_TS_DTW's instructable How to cut a golf ball in half? We did it at TechShop.