108CommentsLeesville, SCJoined July 17th, 2009
Retired from USAF after 24 years in 2007. Involved with old cars since 1979, Ramblers and AMCs are my specialty. Build and modify my own computers since the mid 80s -- started with Tandy Color Computer 2. Part time instructor at Aiken Technical College (welding, other construction related courses).
100+ Comments Earned a bronze medal
- farna commented on penaltyboxwoodshop's instructable How to Make a Simple Planer Sled for Flattening Wide Boards
- farna commented on Randomonium's instructable How to Build a Full-sized All-Terrain Tracked Vehicle From Junk (the Ultimate Bug-out Vehicle)
- farna commented on memestra's instructable HAN SOLO Elastic Blaster (SemiAutomatic, 5 Bands!)
- farna commented on deceiver's instructable The Surly Mermaid: Catamaran to Recreational Cruiser Conversion
- farna commented on sam24th's instructable How to Spray Paint your jeep and make an assault vehicle