18Instructables264,377Views1,268CommentsBoston AreaJoined February 7th, 2013
Tell us about yourself!Complete Your Profile
1K+ Comments Earned a gold medal
10K+ Views Earned a bronze medal
10+ Featured Instructable Earned a silver medal
Contest Winner Third Prize in the Photography Contest 2017
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Glovebox Gadget Challenge
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Make It Glow! Contest
Contest Winner Grand Prize in the Vintage Contest
Contest Winner Runner Up in the Wax Challenge
Contest Winner Third Prize in the Hiding Places Contest 2017
Contest Winner Third Prize in the Remix 2.0 Contest
Contest Winner Second Prize in the Indoor Gardening Contest 2016
Show 19 More »
Easy 3D Printing ClassClass Complete!
Mold Making & Casting ClassClass Complete!
Photography ClassClass Complete!
PVC ClassClass Complete!
Solar ClassClass Complete!
3D Scanning ClassClass Complete!
Arduino ClassClass Complete!
Lamps ClassClass Complete!
LEDs and Lighting ClassClass Complete!
Electronics ClassClass Complete!
Concrete ClassClass Complete!
- gravityisweak commented on LiorS5's forum topic How to get an instructable that was allready published featured?21 days ago
- gravityisweak commented on MechanicalMashup's instructable Glueless PVC Joints That Stay Stuck Together But Can Be Taken Apart in Seconds!27 days ago
- gravityisweak commented on 3DSage's instructable Easy Way to Smooth PLA | No Sanding | No Chemicals5 weeks ago
- gravityisweak commented on miniProjects's instructable Is That a Hand? (Raspberry Pi Camera + Neural Network) Part 1/24 months ago
- gravityisweak completed the lessons Tools + Materials, Easy 3D Printing Class, Using a Slicer, Name That Keychain and 1 other in the class Easy 3D Printing Class4 months ago
- gravityisweak commented on handy_woman's instructable GIF Player Out of Paper - IPhone Live Photos in Paper4 months ago
- gravityisweak commented on ROBO HUB's instructable How to Make Pencil Sharpener Machine From Cardboard7 months ago
- gravityisweak completed the lessons Intro to Fusion 360 UI and Introduction to Fusion 360: Design a Lamp in an Hour in the class 3D Design Class7 months ago
- gravityisweak completed the lessons Natural Lighting, Choosing a Camera, Tools and Supplies, Artificial Lighting, Getting to Know Your Camera and 6 others 7 months ago
- More Activities