46CommentsCalifornia, USAJoined December 27th, 2007
Retired Nuclear Instrumentation Technician/Scheduler Planner/Supervisor. Playing with electronics since 1965, and tools to fix my own stuff before that. Currently making projects with my extensive (to me) Raspberry Pi collection and 3D printer. Currently licensed as a General Class Amateur Radio Operator (Ham Radio) and involved in the analog and digital sides of the hobby.
- rch commented on fred27's instructable NFC Lock - When a PCB Is Also the Buttons, the Antenna and More...
- rch commented on licheness's instructable Ziplock Toilet Paper Dispenser - Camping and Canoeing
- rch commented on Cloud4RPi's instructable Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Using Raspberry Pi
- rch commented on Piney's instructable Raspberry Pi Multi-Room Audio (Mobile/Tablet/PC Controlled)
- rch commented on joshpit2003's instructable Tug Belt - a Minimalist Belt That Fits in Your Wallet