Tell us about yourself!
Do these treehouses need to have permits since it’s structural and affixed to a tree? I read how you need permits for those tiny houses if its on your property, since its considered a living space, but wondered if tree houses need them too?
I snore occasionally too, and found a device that stops it completely!Here are some pics of it, but I just used a stretchy hair head band, or you could probably use a long stretchy sock (or two together), tied to make a loop. Either way, it worked!!! Can't snore if my mouth can't open.
Right, glad you mentioned that ;-D that's the big one that most people learn about growing up (I forgot to list it).
Actually, yes it can be dangerous. I too had not known about the danger of mixing bleach and vinegar or alcohol, until I came across the info by accident. It's absolutely true. Here's the google URL, many articles on it that explain the chemistry of it and exactly why it's dangerous. I would never post something I had not thoroughly researched first. Here's he google articles on it: https://www.google.com/search?sclient=tablet-gws&site=&source=hp&q=is+bleach+and+vinegar+dangerous%3F&oq=is+bleach+and+vinegar+dangerous%3F&gs_l=tablet-gws.12..0i22i30k1.4305.21305.0.26020.32.32.0.0.0.0.116.1386.29j3.32.0....0...1.1.64.tablet-gws..0.32.1376...0j0i131i46k1j46i131k1j0i131k1j0i10k1.LoRo3907eAQ
Thanks :-D, good idea, I am glad you clarified that point ;-)I originally mentioned that I had read it was especially true when full strength undiluted bleach and vinegar are used. Most people probably use their common sense and dilute most chemicals, but I'm sure there are a few that think full strength is better.They really should teach this in grade school chemistry class. It's very useful information for when a person becomes an adult, and could prevent a lot of injuries.
haha! Yes for a " Land of the free" we certainly get taxed for every little thing, and there seems to be fees for everything! I always imagine that there is a 'think tank' of corporate heads somewhere in an ominous castle, just thinking up ways to suck us dry of our money (Ha!).
is the 18 inch hole deep enough to be below the frost line level?Someone told me that when he had a sunroom built off the back of his house, they didn't make the post holes deep enough and it was not below the frost line, so that when winter came, the freezing temperatures made the posts rise unevenly, causing the doors to not slide shut completely. There was always a slight gap. When the weather warmed, then it went back to normal, but this problem can't be good for the deck or sunroom if it happens every year, correct? Just wondered.
Great, that is a good start ;-)Just a quick note though...Recently I read a few articles written by professional exterminators and exterminating companies and they said that pesticide sprays or spray bombs won't work on bedbugs,since they are a whole different category of insect and are extremely difficult to eradicate. Only certain methods work (heat being number one). It's probably how they were able to spread to almost every country in the world in a short amount of time.The buggers must be related to spiders since nothing seems to kill them, haha!Again, genius idea!!! I definitely will be trying this at some point.
What a fantastic idea!Love the Australian name of the DW40 spray,haha!A word of caution though...Be careful and take precautions when picking up thrown out furniture,since you never know 'why' it was thrown out. Could have bedbugs or other infestation. Heat kills bedbugs easily, and other insects are killed with insecticides. Just a thought.
Thanks for your concern, I appreciate that ;-)I just googled 'are glow sticks safe?' and it states it's not dangerous, just mildly toxic (as in, it will cause a burning sensation of the skin on some people and would have the same feeling in the mouth and stomach if swallowed). I would only put it in the hair, so as long as it doesn't touch the skin in any way, I think it would be okay, but one must always use caution in anything you try (always good to be extra cautious). Here's what one website showed, thanks again: Are Glow Products Safe? Items that glow have delighted children and adults for years. The question surrounding the safety of the liquid inside glowing sticks, bracelets, and other glow novelties often arises among concerned parents. People aren't just worried about th...
Thanks for your concern, I appreciate that ;-)I just googled 'are glow sticks safe?' and it states it's not dangerous, just mildly toxic (as in, it will cause a burning sensation of the skin on some people and would have the same feeling in the mouth and stomach if swallowed). I would only put it in the hair, so as long as it doesn't touch the skin in any way, I think it would be okay, but one must always use caution in anything you try (always good to be extra cautious). Here's what one website showed, thanks again: Are Glow Products Safe? Items that glow have delighted children and adults for years. The question surrounding the safety of the liquid inside glowing sticks, bracelets, and other glow novelties often arises among concerned parents. People aren't just worried about their children either. The Animal Poison Control Center of the ASCPA receives masses of similar calls from concerned pet owners each year. With this overwhelming concern for public safety, it's a surprise that glow products are such big sellers. Glowing novelty products, such as bracelets and sticks, are safer than the common household cleaners you find in a typical home. Your young child is far more likely to be seriously hurt from choking on a small glow toy than by splashing herself with the liquid contained inside. What Creates the Glow? The liquid inside of some glow products is a chemical called dibutyl phthalate. Glow products that don't use dibutyl phthalate use a small glass ampoule that contains a mixture of hydrogen peroxide dissolved in phthalic ester. Surrounding the glass ampoule is another chemical called phenyl oxalate ester. Dibutyl phthalate, widely considered the more dangerous of the above components, is used to manufacture plastics, glues, nail polish, leather, printing inks, safety glass, dyes and is used as a solvent for perfume. Poison Control Comments None of these chemicals are deadly dangerous, according to The National Capital Poison Center The advice from poison control for ingestion of the so-called glowing toxic liquid chemical is much the same. Rinse your mouth out well, drink a little milk, and call poison control, which will again, stay in touch to make sure you're fine. Poison control encourages people to stay in touch often because different individuals can have various reactions to chemicals. The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia Comments The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is considered one of the best children's hospitals in the country, possibly the world. The hospital's poison control center reports that, "dibutyl phthalate is not a poison; it is an irritant. The best treatment for any exposure to dibutyl phthalate is water."
I think the peanut butter cookies are a great idea, much better tasting than just graham crackers and more realistic than the keebler cookies. I'm going to try that with 2 variations: I'll round the corners to make it look more like a bandaid, and I'll split the cookie in half lengthwise so that it's flatter like a bandaid. I may use white chocolate or marshmallow for the white part too. Love your idea, looks good, great job! ;-)
Hahaha. My first thought when I read the first line,"tie a tennis ball in a sock", was to stuff the sock in your spouse's gaping mouth when they wake you with their loud snoring! Kidding. I would never do that, just fantasize.
How to fix a tooth with CAD/CAM (CEREC)