Introduction: 2 Ingredient Oatmeal Pancakes
I'm making a lot of these oatmeal pancakes in the morning, they set you off for a day of hard work without being hungry.
I just use 2 ingredients oatmeal and soy milk. These (vegan) pancakes are both tasty and healthy.
Step 1: Preperations
This should be done at least 1 hour before baking, to make the oatmeal a bit soft. I leave it overnight so I can make them first thing in the morning.
1. Pour oatmeal in a bowl.
2. Pour milk over it until it has the same level as the oatmeal.
3. Put it in the fridge.
Step 2: Baking the Pancakes.
1. Take the mixture out of the fridge
2. Add a little extra milk to make it a bit more moist.
3. Put a pan on the stove and add a little bit of oil.
4. When the pan is hot, pour a bit of mix in the pan.
5. Flatten the pile of mixture and spread it out a bit.
6. Loosen up the pancake
7. When the underside is brown, flip it over.
8. When the 2 sides are brown, put the pancake on a plate.
9. Repeat for the other pancakes.
10. Enjoy your fresh oatmeal pancakes!
Participated in the
Kitchen Compromises Speed Challenge